Zerodha Demat and Trading Account Opening Process Step By Step:
Account opening in Zerodha is very easy and we make it easier & hassle free for beginner traders. In this guidance article, we help you both procedure, Zerodha account opening online as well as Zerodha account opening offline.
Here are the 6 easy steps required to open a demat and trading account at Zerodha online:
2. Fill the online registration form
3. Submit your Aadhaar number.
4. Pay online Rs. 300/- for Equity and Rs. 200/- for Commodity segments.
5. Zerodha will send you the forms and address through email.
6. You have to send the signed forms to Zerodha office.
Trading + Demat A/C
Within 10 Minutes
You Are 4 Steps Away...
Zerodha Account Opening Offline Process
We prefer the offline Zerodha Account Opening Process as it is easy, hassle free & live support process.
Fill out your contact details form and send it. After receiving your details, we will send you Zerodha account opening forms in your email and contact you for the next process.
Download the form/forms and print it ( download links are given below ). We will call you and provide live support to fill up the form.
OPEN YOUR ACCOUNT NOW
Zerodha Account Opening Form [ PDF ]
Why Open a Demat/Trading Account In ZERODHA ?
Zerodha provides you the maximum facilities than other trading platforms. Here we discuss some positive points that are why every trader crazy about to open an account with Zerodha. Let’s see.
- Absolutely zero brokerage charge for delivery trading.
- 0.01% brokerage charges for intraday trading.
- Maximum charges are Rs 20 for a trade.
- Great platform with technical analysis chart.
- More than 100 of indicators available here.
- Bracket Order and Cover Order (BO & CO) facilities available in Zerodha platforms.
Zerodha Account Opening Charges / Fee
Zerodha Account Opening Fee : Zerodha account opening charges are much lower. When you going to open an account on www.zerodha.com, you have to pay only Rs 300/- for Equity and Rs 200/- for Commodity. Kindly discuss with us all details before opening a Zerodha account for your easy interface with account opening procedure.
Zerodha Account Opening Offers
SK Capital Analysis provide Zerodha account opening offers only for offline account opening through us. We offer flat 80% on Zerodha A/C opening.
Fill the form and we provide you the best offer for Zerodha account opening process.
- Normal account opening charges = Rs. 300 + Rs. 200 = Rs. 500
- Offer Price = Rs. 60 ( Equity ) + Rs.40 (Commodity ) = Rs. 100*
Total saving = 500 – 100 = Rs. 400/-*
* Zerodha account opening offers only available for first and second Thursday of each month.
Zerodha Account Opening Documents
Here are the list of required documents to open a demat and trading account in Zerodha.
- AADHAAR Card
- PAN Card
- Passport size photo ( 2 copies for pasting )
- Name Printed Canceled Cheque
- Last 6 months bank statement
In every manner, people ask for a discount, that is a symbol of a businessman. Normally Zerodha provides you the most bigger discount i.e zero brokage. Now what?
Don’t worry, we (SK Capital analysis) make your face smiley! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all the details about the latest discounts.
Download Zerodha Kite app from Google Play Store and install it on your mobile, after that kite asking you for your Client ID and Password which you receive by email when your Zerodha account fully opened officially.
Recommended : How To Use Kite App Like A Professional
Top Articles You May Like To Read: